
I was so happy that B decided to go to class. Last week he was getting more and more reluctant until on Friday he just wouldn't go in the pool at all. On Saturday, we went swimming as a family which seems to have helped.
Street Hockey - 
A got a new pair of roller blades and new hockey sticks. We've been out playing street hockey every day since.
Gardening -
Fireworks -
This is A's first installment of homemade fireworks. He's taking a 4 week course on pyrotechnics. Yes, I paid money for him to learn how to make things go Kaboom! It's a 12 year old's dream come true! Movies -


8 comments:
Great blog. It's fun to see the kids and their activities. My baby is in swimming and loving it. But I don't think she'll pass the class. This is her second time taking it too.
My A wants roller blades and a skateboard. I can't decide which, if either, to get her. She has a bike, what else does she need.
Anyway, I know I don't comment much but I do lurk at your site often and I really enjoy reading up on your experiences.
Love you-Ris
We can't wait for Wall-e, in fact the next time you see my oldest ask him to do the robot for you, it hilarious!!
Fun summer stuff! Your kids are getting too big, hmm, alot like my kids. Today a girl at church said, "This Ensign is old, 1996!" Oh boy.
Tonight we were talking to someone about having surgery, telling stories of being 'under'. We love remembering the day you had the upper GI and acted like a drunk woman :)
Sounds like you are having a great summer! Swimming, fireworks (wow!), road hockey (what a blast) and what a great garden. I'm jealous of your tomatoes...hopefully we'll be there in a few months! I love your new background too - polka dots and stripes are my fave!
larisa - Get the blades! Anything to keep kids active. Mine sit in front of the TV much too much.
Tiff - Wall-e was so much fun! We (except my 1 year old) enjoyed it very much! I spent half the movie in the foyer with my youngest. I did manage to see the last 5 minutes so I know how it ends. Otherwise, the suspense would be killing me! JK. The Pixar mini-short was hilarious.
Jen - It's a good thing I didn't use medication during child birth, or I might get a bad reputation! We probably should have just gone home after the Upper GI instead of out to pizza. I must have been quite a spectacle. Thanks for sharing.
MaryAnn - Don't hate me because my tomatoes are beautiful. I can't take any credit, it is all my husbands doing.
Wow...brave or crazy! Give me a holler, I'd love to see how those fireworks go off! You're such a good mommy!
Julie,
I just have to say that I love your song playlist. I pull up your blog and listen to your music all the time! Great choices!
-- Jen
Can I say that you ROCK AS A MOM?!?!? My kids just think I'm cool because I let them finally sleep in and let them stay up late and look at the stars and count satellites! (year round school - it's been miserable for us all!) We will finally have some time to take a trip and see you guys!
Post a Comment