One of our parakeets died today. He was about 6 years old. The worst part was that he was sick all afternoon and chirped (a pitiful, sad chirp) most of that time. The kids were distraught and I thought maybe I should let the cat have him to put him out of his misery (just kidding). Sunny is now laid to rest in a pink shoe box and his burial place has yet to be determined. Tomorrow we shall hold a funeral service for him.
These are our birds Sunny and Sky.
1 comment:
Ahh!!! I love what you did to your tramp! That is so what my husband wants to do with ours. The holes!!!! good luck on that! I hope it works! :) I have been gone for a while from the blogs, but I just caught up on yours and I loved reading it! Your kids are so cute, and you look great! :)
Post a Comment