Thursday, October 23, 2008

Right now ...

Dinner is ready. Don't act so surprised, it does happen occasionally! It's taco soup tonight! I'm waiting for DH to get home. He's on the bus.S is getting into his favorite cupboard. It's where all the appliances are. He knows I'm watching so he'll probably forgo the usual sneaking of the waffle iron to find an outlet somewhere.

Little B is playing with his cars in the kitchen - most of which will end up under the stove and dishwasher! We'll fish them out with the fly swatter later.
Boo is reading to G - She's been at it for an hour! What a sweet sister. She's reading her very own autographed copy of Shannon and Dean Hale's newest book "Rapunzel's Revenge." G isn't amused with my picture taking.
A is playing Roblox as he often does after school. I've given him 5 minutes until curtains!
I should be folding laundry and getting materials prepared for primary music time . . .
. . . instead I'm blogging!
What are you doing?

8 comments:

temaire said...

Soup looks good! I am listening to Christmas music and looking at blogs. I SHOULD be bathing the twins to get ready for school! We have to leave in 25 minutes! lol

Cindy said...

The taco soup sounds good. I think I'm hungry now!

Tiffany said...

We had taco soup this week too! I love it its the best meal and SO easy!! I am "recovering" from my cycling class that was over an hour and half ago and yet I'm still glued to the couch... I'm listening to some show on TV and William building "ships" with blocks in the play room...

Jules said...

temaire - whenever I'm blogging, there is always something I should be doing. It's not like we can just leave work at the office huh?

tiff - you are scaring me off from ever trying out the cycling class. BTW - Hip Hop was so much fun.

Mare said...

Sounds like a great day - everyone is busy at least right? No one sick and no one crying! I didn't know you were song leader - so am I! We'll have to share ideas!
I SHOULD be getting to bed!

Fab Five said...

Dinner is ready, and looks great! The kids are healthy & happy... why not blog! Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a fun post! And yes, Troy wonders too sometimes why I have to spend time blogging instead of laundry. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

The A Family said...

Hey I love your blogs! I can tell you are a natural photographer. I love the pictures of Ben on the side, you must have a better camera than I do, moments like that are hard to catch!