Friday, January 2, 2009

Look who's two!

Right now he's a "terrible two" but we love him so much anyway!
His first day here -
Here he is in his blessing outfit -

They grow so fast!He always has a smile -
Occasionally he acts shy, but he is mostly an outgoing, rowdy, sweet little boy. We are hoping that he starts talking soon. His favorite things are: his blanket and pillow, his cell phone, my cell phone, the camera, and anything else electronic that is off limits, playing outside, climbing on the counter, turning the water on and off, digging in the dirt, throwing things, tickling, and peeling bananas.

Happy Birthday Little Man!

4 comments:

jendoop said...

It is horrid that I haven't met this cutie yet. He definately looks like he belongs to you guys! Happy B-day!

temaire said...

He is so darling! I hope that he had a great birthday. btw, you looked wonderful in the hospital pic and not everyone can say that!

Anonymous said...

You make the cutest kids, and what a doll he is!! What a great age too. Happy Birthday to him!

Jules said...

jen - I know one way to remedy the situation! Road trip anyone?

temaire - we celebrated with my parents and my in-laws. I wasn't up to making a cake so the kids made one that looked like a phone for him. He loved opening his presents.

Hiroko - I was barely pregnant with him when I saw you last. My how time flies.