Friday, August 28, 2009

School

School is in!
up at 7:00 am
packing lunches
carpool
washing clothes
homework
piano lessons
scouts/activity days
dinner
dishes
reading
bed

6 comments:

temaire said...

Love the pics. I am with you on the list of things to do. It seems like once the kids are in school we should have more time, but in reality we seem to have less time because there is more to do! lol

The A Family said...

Too BUSY!
Hey could you send me the pictures you took of all four kids?

Oh and I love the creative way you did this post!

jendoop said...

look at those grown up kids!!

Mare said...

Great pics! - I can't believe how big your kids are getting! We started making our kids make their lunches (themselves) the night before and laying their clothes out too. They are up between 6 - 6:30 so they can practice and do left over homework BEFORE school. It has been such a NICE un-hectic change from our previous years! And we haven't been tardy yet (knock on wood).

Anonymous said...

But...6 hours of kidlessness! (I think I just made up a word).

Jules said...

Hiroko - 3 words . . . Ben, Sam, Elyssa.