Sunday, October 11, 2009

Right Now -

Right now --- two of my kids are reading, two are playing with dump trucks in the back yard and two are asleep. Any guesses which ones are doing what?
From oldest to youngest - reading an Anime book, playing with dump trucks, reading The Candy Shop War, playing with dump trucks, asleep, and asleep. I know you were all dying to know.
:)
Right now --- I am thinking about the upcoming primary program. I'm starting to get nervous and excited all at once. The kids are working so hard to learn the music and I just hope that when they sing, the Spirit will be present and the truths that they are singing will touch the hearts of all those who listen.

Right now --- My computer is acting sluggish. I'd better stop blogging.

6 comments:

The A Family said...

I was so close, I picked G playing with dump trucks, that's funny that it was Boo! =)

Mare said...

Sounds like just a small moment of peace and quiet - you gotta savor those moments!

jendoop said...

Love the new picture for your header. What a sweetie.

PS - Emily's bio is up at my blog now.

Cindy said...

I'm going to be sitting in the congregation for the first time in 4 years for our primary program. It's going to be kind of sad. I miss singing with the kids.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

The program will be great. They made me teary eyed in Primary last Sunday - and they LOVE your ribbon box! You are doing a wonderful job :).

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there to hear them sing. I know the Spirit will be. You have done so great with them. BTW - my Sunbeam keeps crying that she will never know what is in the ribbon box. Please let me know when it finally is opened.