Here she is -

We haven't named her/him yet. The kids have already started calling it "the sub" but I'm not sure if it'll stick.

Ever since the baby was born (last June) we've had to travel as a family in two separate vehicles. Now we finally fit in one. No more driving home late at night with a van full of kids by myself. DH can drive - - I am a scary driver after dark.
DH spent all day Saturday cleaning out the garage so that our Suburban could fit.
I want a license plate that says Wahooo because that is what I keep saying to myself!
5 comments:
YAY!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your new toy! Congrats on driving as a family again! :)
Yeah! I'm so happy for you, you will all be able to go together now. Your hubby didn't even mention it at church. Next time, you are driving for VT =)!!!
So happy you can fit everyone into one vehicle. And GREAT color - that's one that doesn't have to be washed all of the time - it sort of absorbs the dirt color...our favorite! Remember when we could fit my kids and yours in a van for a road trip and still have a little room to spare?
I like The Sub, I think it fits! Now Preston wants to name our new vehicles. We came up with Old Bill the for truck, but nothing seems to fit the van...
Who'd a thunk we'd ever be so happy about driving a mini van and a Suburban?! Heaven help us Jules!
Post a Comment