Despite the runny noses - we took the kids on an outing on Saturday. It was such a nice day. We went to Stansbury Island (which isn't really an island any longer because the water has receded so much). We went geocaching and had a picnic and climbed around on the rocks all afternoon. We watched cows, we spotted a caterpillar, we threw rocks in the lake. It was the perfect day.
5 comments:
Looks like you had great weather and a great day! I've never even imagined traveling there!
I LOVE your family picture!
Mare - We'll take you next time you come out - but I flat out refuse to go in July or August (no shade).
Temaire - Thanks! Not terribly flattering picture of me, but it captures personalities well.
I love the pics!! Don't forget to take us with you next time!
I love you guys! Your family is awesome! Love the pics!
Post a Comment