one year old in her high chair eating cheerios
3 year old laying on the couch with a clothes hanger hanging from his big toe
5 year old at the table with a screw driver dismantling the Xbox (in his underwear)
9 year old watching the 15 year old play ninja wars on the computer
10 year old reading "Charlie Brown" on the trampoline in the back yard
Laundry piling up in the hallway
dishes piling up on the counter
myself trying to figure out how to be an effective parent
5 comments:
Sounds delightful!
Just love'em - you are doing great. Sounds like no one is crying and nothing is broken! A good day at that right? :)
Well, they sound happy and content. Sounds like they're doing just fab! It was so great to see you guys at the reunion!
What a great family. If you can identify were six children are at any given time, you are doing a great job.
Hiroko - It was great to see you too.
Dan - Thanks, I feel like I'm always counting kids wherever I go.
Post a Comment