Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Congratulations!!!

Way to go G! For earning your Cub Scout Bear badge last night - And for earning the Builder of the Month Award for your HONESTY -
WE ARE SO PROUD OF ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND MANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
XOXOXO,
Mom and Dad

5 comments:

Mare said...

Congrats!! Somehow I've missed the past month plus of all of your posts. I can't believe your baby girl's hair!!

Jules said...

Mare - Actually, I just posted the last 5 posts yesterday, but dated them closer to the actual event. I've been really behind with the blogging world.

I love her blonde curls too!

The A Family said...

Gald to see you finally caught up! That's what I do, I start the blogs around the time they actually happen and then finish a bunch in one day a few months down the road. Hey better late than never! Love the pics of E, too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your kids!! It's been too long since we had you guys over. Looks like you guys are doing fantastic, like always! Loves!

Jules said...

Kat - I still have to post about our summer trips to Yellowstone and Bryce Canyon and Zion's. One of these days.
Hiroko - It has been too long since we've visited. I didn't really get a chance to talk at the reunion. I know it looks like roses, but that's just because that is what I choose to blog about. Actually, I've made a trip to the ER and 2 doctor visits and 2 physical therapy visits in the past two weeks. I'm fine, just somehow dislocated my ribs. Weird but true.