Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sick, Sicker, Sickest

I wanted to post pics from our Easter weekend in Colorado. Instead, I’m posting pics of who has thrown up, throwing up, or yet to throw up, this week.

Thrown up -









Throwing up -







Yet to throw up -



I apologize to all our friends and family in Colorado who may have been on the receiving end of this lovely virus via our family.

5 comments:

Becky said...

This winter has not been a fun one huh! Thanks for the fun spin on illness! I hope the rest of you manage to avoid!

Mare said...

Dang - I should send you a photo of Maddie to add to the thrown up section - she had it Monday, and then again twice today. Jeff and I have been queasy, but didn't quite know what to blame it on. At least we now know that it is a virus and not just too much candy! We love seeing you! Thanks for coming and sharing! It was worth it! :)

Anonymous said...

So, you stole my headline...:)Don't you hate when everyone in the family gets sick? What has been with this year and sickness?! Ashley woke up today with a sore throat and cough! I thought we were finally finished. I hope you are all feeling better,now:)

Jules said...

Lisa -Okay, so just to set things straight - I just read your blog two days ago and I thought YOU stole my headline until I checked the date on your posting. I guess we'll have to chalk it up to great minds think alike? Is there even a word "sicker" or is the correct terminology "more sick?"

MaryAnn - I hope no one besides little madster ended up sick.

Follow up - We are all feeling better and the G-man managed to avoid the "pukies"

jendoop said...

Oh the pics make me miss your beautiful (or handsome as the case may be) family!
But I won't miss the pukies!
love ya!