Monday, March 17, 2008

Look Mom! No Hands!

I finally did it! I feel like I'm in the "IN CROWD" so to speak. I am all giggles and such. If all goes well, you will be able to follow along the winds and bends of my topsy turvy life with almost no effort whatsoever. Yahoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congats Julie! I think I am going to try the blog thing, too! They are way fun to read!I'll be checking on you!

~Lisa Wilson aka Singing girl
p.s. the blog address in the e-mail wont link correctly because you have whatjulesisthinking"@"blogspot... it should be: whatjulesisthinking.blogspot.com
you need to replace the @ with a .

Good night!:)

Jules said...

Thanks for catching my typo! I'll be sure and send out another link to everyone.

Mare said...

julie - congrats - warning - this can become very addictive... I started out with one small insignificant blog, and now have 3!!
Anyways - it's fun to at least post in cyber space - now you can't vent to the world and soapbox away! Life is beautiful!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Hey Julie--your bookshelf thing is so cool! We like a lot of the same ones, but I'll have to try some on your list that I haven't read yet. Welcome to blogging!