
The sun is shining and the birds are chirping. The air smells clean and fresh. What a great way to start the day! It didn’t start this way though - I was up early soothing my two youngest back to sleep. It was raining and I just wanted to bury myself in my blanket and stay in bed. Alas, spending the day in bed is not an option for a mother of five, unless I have a temperature of 104 and my legs are unable to carry my weight. Neither of those applied to this particular situation so I decided to get up and face the day ahead.
Soon after - The rain stopped and the sun came out of it's hiding place! It is a gorgeous day and still early enough to enjoy every bit of it.
Now I’m going to clean out the van, rescue a TV remote, pack for our trip to Colorado tomorrow, catch up on emails, and peel the kids off the couch and into the sunshine. “Yeah Me!”
4 comments:
Julie, I found your blog on a link from the Bready's blog! Isn't this blogging thing so fun?? Do you care if I add your blog to my list of favorite blogs??? Have fun in Colorado!! Jen Jarvis
Hey Julie! Its so fun to see you have a blog. I found it on Jens blog. How are things going out there? They are boring here..and lonely. I miss activity days! Are you still doing it? You will have to say hi to all the girls for me.
Great pic! Hope you had a great Easter break in Colorado! We need to have another get together sometime!!
Jules, your blog looks great. it will be nice to see more of your family, at least digitally. And keep in touch better, sorry I'm such a loser at phone calls!
Post a Comment