2) S’s screams can reach decibel levels that are harmful to your hearing. I'm sure any decibel meter would agree.
3) Teething really does hurt. I think that's why we go through the teething stages when we're so little and can't remember the excruciating pain.
4) This is an appendage I’ve had growing from my leg today.

5) Motrin is my friend - for my headache and his toothache!
On a lighter note – I made cookies for my Activity Days Girls today.
Have a great April Fool's Day!

1 comment:
Hi Julie! Thanks for leaving me a comment. It sounds like we are going through the same thing right now. Mia had 4 teeth break through last Sunday.Almost a week later, we are finally getting to the point I can walk around without a child stuck to me. Just think, only10 or so(?) teeth to go!
Post a Comment