
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Personal Trainer?
Nearing the end of my busy day yesterday, I did what I usually do -- drag myself to pilates or yoga class. I wasn't excited to go because I knew there was a substitute instructor. You never know who you are going to get. Yikes. Anyway, like I said, I dragged myself to class. No cars in the parking lot. Bad sign. Went in and YES it was the instructor I'm not fond of. I was tempted to just turn around and go back home. She didn't even see me come in. I was all dressed in my pilates duds and drove 6 whole miles to get there so I decided to stay. No - one - else - came. A little nerve wracking for me. Surprise, surprise! It was a great workout. The instructor came prepared with some new exercises and let me have input on some stuff I wanted to do. I'm glad I went. - - Two days ago during yoga class, our instructor challenged us to try out "The Crane" - I think that's what she called it. I don't know the Sanskrit name for it. I tried it out and was surprised to find that I could do it. Last time I tried putting all my weight on my hands, (I think it was a back-hand spring) I had several x-rays on my shoulder and was on pain medication for 3 weeks!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are awesome!! Who would have guessed a butt sister could do that one day?
Wow! I'm impressed. I think I'm about a thousand yoga hours away from being able to do that! That reminds me, I need to go workout now.:)
Wow! Look at YOU! I THINK I can touch my toes...does that count for anything??? :)
You are Annabelle's new favorite person! You're going to have to show her that when you guys come over!
Jendoop - Butt sisters rule!
Cindy - C'mon girl, you can do it! Come with me to yoga. T/Th 9:00pm.
Sweet Escape - Touching your toes definitely counts. Can you count how many toes you have?
Annabelle - Okay, but no laughing.
Post a Comment