Last week while finishing "Breaking Dawn," I gave Boo the camera and sent her off to keep an eye on her little brother. One hour and 300+ pictures later, this is what she saw.
Two things I learned from this: 1) Boo is a pretty good photographer and 2) S is a busy body and goes from one thing to another to another (okay, I already knew that one).
Oh my heck! I did not know that it was you! I thought some sweet woman that I didn't know was writing on my blog, but instead it was some sweet woman that I did know! How are you doing? Your kids are so cute!!!
You and your kids look great! Maybe I'll have to hand the camera to my kids so I'll actually have a chance to crack open Breaking Dawn. It was tempting to take it to girls camp last weekend but I resisted. Sorry your pumpkins died. My cantalope aren't loping either :(
temaire - Thanks for coming to visit my blog! I have a shelfari bookshelf too - check it out at www.shelfari.com/parable
jendoop and sweet escape - I was surprised that Boo was able to take so many pictures in such a short amount of time. At least 50 pictures featured our TV and the Wii games my boys were playing. Digital cameras are wonderful. Instant feedback on whether the picture turned out and who cares if your 8 year old takes 300+ pics.
It is so fun to see your kids in laundry baskets and in the dryer! Looks like they were having a blast... how was the book? We gave someone a camera we found on sale for their birthday - they promptly left it outside and it got sprinklered... it had a very short life span!
5 comments:
Oh my heck! I did not know that it was you! I thought some sweet woman that I didn't know was writing on my blog, but instead it was some sweet woman that I did know! How are you doing? Your kids are so cute!!!
You and your kids look great! Maybe I'll have to hand the camera to my kids so I'll actually have a chance to crack open Breaking Dawn. It was tempting to take it to girls camp last weekend but I resisted.
Sorry your pumpkins died. My cantalope aren't loping either :(
So halarious! I love giving my kids the camera too! Aren't digital cameras awesome? No more worrying about "wasting" film!
temaire - Thanks for coming to visit my blog! I have a shelfari bookshelf too - check it out at www.shelfari.com/parable
jendoop and sweet escape - I was surprised that Boo was able to take so many pictures in such a short amount of time. At least 50 pictures featured our TV and the Wii games my boys were playing. Digital cameras are wonderful. Instant feedback on whether the picture turned out and who cares if your 8 year old takes 300+ pics.
It is so fun to see your kids in laundry baskets and in the dryer! Looks like they were having a blast... how was the book?
We gave someone a camera we found on sale for their birthday - they promptly left it outside and it got sprinklered... it had a very short life span!
Post a Comment