Can't show my face in public until I'm done reading it (it just arrived yesterday!) I'm afraid the excitement will be too much too contain for some and they will divulge details.:)
I hear ya. I'm too busy this week to really sit down and read it, so I'm reading a couple of chapters a day. It's painful. I want to just find a quiet corner and read for six hours straight.
4 comments:
Can't show my face in public until I'm done reading it (it just arrived yesterday!) I'm afraid the excitement will be too much too contain for some and they will divulge details.:)
Haahahaha! LOVE the post!! My friend skipped half of church to finish her book! I'm going to wait for the movie! :)
I hear ya. I'm too busy this week to really sit down and read it, so I'm reading a couple of chapters a day. It's painful. I want to just find a quiet corner and read for six hours straight.
cindy - I hope you can keep your ears closed until you've finished reading. Let me know when you do and we'll chat!
hiroko - I should've tried that. I had a hard time finding any time this week to read. Let's just say I'm recovering from lack of sleep now.
ej - I hope your daughter is sharing that book with you, or did you just buy two copies?
Post a Comment