Saturday, September 13, 2008

Boo Turns Nine!

The Beginning ...

We were so excited to have this little girl! She tried to come early and I was stuck in the hospital for two weeks. For those of you who have ever experienced Magnesium Sulfate you will understand me when I say "I'm burning up! Make it stop!" and the two amniocentisis' were a bit scary, but all worth it when Boo was born 6 weeks later healthy and strong. She is beautiful at every age. She's almost 2 here. She rarely left my side.

Almost 3 years old - 4 years old - Look at that smile! And she's always been a fabulous big sister. The Late Night Pajama Birthday Party ...
We decorated bags, ate pizza, danced, sang songs, made home-made jump ropes, learned skipping rhymes, played games, opened presents, had ice-cream and cake, watched a movie, and acted silly the whole night!

The Princess for a Day ...
Breakfast in bed-
Opening presents -
Boo requested Top Ramen for dinner - easy peasy.
Who would've guessed when she was born that she'd be my only girl. She has been an absolute joy! She is a selfless person who is keen on making others feel happy. She is quick to console and great at being silly. We love her to bits!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Boo!! And, fabulous cake mom!

Laurie said...

Wow. Nine years old. Happy Birthday!

temaire said...

She is really cute! I can totally see you in her. Girls are so much fun!

jendoop said...

Happy b-day! Before you know it YWs!!

Mare said...

Don't know how I managed to miss this post! Happy B'day Boo! I still remember when you were born, and visiting your mom in the hospital BEFORE you were born too! We love you!

Becky said...

Top Ramen for dinner, huh. Mmm. So were the girlies over all night or just late night. Either way...sounds loud!