Little B turned 4! He is a destructor of things. Banging, pounding, kicking and throwing are his favorite things to do, and oftentimes his toys get the brunt of it. He is my tantrum thrower, my escape artist, and my constant worry. On the flip side - He is potty trained, knows how old and how tall he is, tells me about how strong he is, has the coordination and balance of a trapeze artist, can do a flip on the trampoline, ride his bike without training wheels, has no qualms about taking medicine, loves food as long as eating doesn't interfere with his playing, is oftentimes shy around new people or surroundings but once he feels comfortable he'll talk your ear off, has great enunciation, has no fear of heights, and loves hiking and being outdoors! During primary music time as I'm conducting the music, he is my loudest supporter! He has the most gorgeous blue eyes (aside from my DH), he gives great big bear hugs and has the best smile EVER!
Sweet baby -
Climbing rocks -
Both of their names were on the cake, but I photo-shopped them out since this blog is open to all. My friend brought me a picture of this cake for our boys birthday party. I think ours turned out better than the picture. It was so much fun to make. We used fondant for the track and put in the lines with a writing tip. The Oreo's all the way around the outside really finished it off.

5 comments:
Great cakes! Happy birthday B!
Happy Birthday B! What a great age, and what a keeper! I absolutely adore that second pic of him! Watch out for those pesty girls!
Oh my goodness, I never even had a second thought about putting our names on our blog! I must be naive, it never donned on me that anyone could use our names against us. I always thought you shortened everyone's name so you didn't have to type so much! Do you really think that someone could use the fact that our names our on the internet to do something bad to us? I was going to put a picture of the cake on my blog, and I don't have the ability to photoshop things out. Is that going to be a problem???
Wow!!! He really does have gorgeous eyes! Look out when he is older! lol Hpe he had a greaty birthday!
Hiroko and Temaire - I know, he's a keeper - and he's going to be so busy with sports, I don't think he'll even notice those girls(I'm choosing to believe that).
Katherine - Do what you will, but be warned, your friends and family are not the only ones out there in cyberspace. KSL just did a story about it. Here's the web address: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330
Post a Comment