As many of you know, we are expecting our 6th child in July. This pregnancy has been, well, harder than climbing Mount Kilimanjaro (not that I've ever climbed it or anything)! I'm doing much better now. The medication I'm taking for my thyroid has helped a great deal. I'm hoping to get off the meds eventually and that the Grave's disease just goes away like it did 5 years ago.
The one thing that has been keeping my thoughts positive during all of this is the hope that our little baby would be a girl. We've felt from the beginning that we were having a girl and the ultrasound I had last week confirmed it! Now my 9 year old daughter won't be the only sister around for all these boys to tease and protect.
Here she is!

12 comments:
Yeah!!! That is amazing! I can't believe you didn't say anything today! Congratulations!
Congratulations on your new little bundle of drama! Can't wait to see her
Congratulations Julie! Hope your family is all doing well, take care! Please call if ever you need ANYTHING!
HOOORRAAYYYYY!!!!! Congrats on your little girl and 6! Let me know if you need anything!
Congrats on the girl! That is exciting!
I love those ultrasound pictures! There is just something so sweet about them. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I hope it (the pregnancy) gets a little easier for you.
Yahooooo!!! And what a perfect ultrasound. Too Sweet!
Thanks all for the congrats! I've got a couple little girl outfits hanging in my closet to look at every morning. It keeps me going.
So fun! Congratulations! I bet the boys are excited to have another girl to tease :)
A baby girl! How exciting! Congratulations Julie.
I'm so excited to have another girl around here!!!!!!!
How exciting - congratulations! I have some bad news - remember when you told me you were finished and to send on the clothes? Well... I think that last bucket that I had has been sent on. I'm so sorry! I guess that means the fun of some new little girl stuff!
Post a Comment