Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Am Preggers!

Morning sickness

Thyroid disease

Light headedness

Enormous appetite

Heartburn

Legs going numb

Ligament pain

Clothes not fitting

Exhaustion (I can't sit down on the couch past 2:00 pm or I'll fall asleep)

Moodiness (angry to crying back to happy in a matter of minutes)

Food cravings (lettuce, pickles, oranges)
Oh, and did I mention that big bump in the front that is steadily getting bigger!

9 comments:

Cindy said...

You poor girl. I remember the exhaustion. Being painfully tired, as I liked to call it. When I was pregnant with Noah I wouldn't allow myself to drive in the afternoons because I'd get so tired and unfocused it simply wasn't safe!

Tiffany said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I thought you looked very "glowy" on Sunday! I love pregnant bellies! Yes I'm baby hungry!!! But NO I'm not, nor will I be any time soon!

temaire said...

Oh, the joys of pregnancy! I always thought that the only good thing (besides having a sweet baby at the end of 9 months) was feeling that little baby/babies moving around inside of me! Good luck! You are looking very good btw.

Jules said...

cindy - now that's tired! A couple of times I've sat down to read a story to the kids and I've simply fallen asleep midsentence.

tiffany - thanks for the "glowy" comment. I think those pregnant bellies are beautiful.

temaire - I do like feeling my baby girl kicking and wiggling every day. I miss it when the baby comes and I don't feel that anymore.

The A Family said...

Wow, you are really making me not want to have another baby! Sounds like you should send B over in the afternoon and take a nap. =)

Emily S said...

I actually was commenting to Erin last week how good you look (as far as looks, now feel is a whole new ball game . . .) Sorry about all the "stuff". Pregnancy makes me feel like a narcoleptic, and that alone is hard enough.

Lynja said...

I can also be on the list of babysitters so you can have a nap.:)

Anonymous said...

Pickles and oranges. Strange combination! And, your "bump" is beautiful!

Jules said...

Let me clarify - pickles OR oranges. Not at the same time and only when the mood strikes me, but yes my husband has kept the refrigerator stocked with pickles. I've never really had a craving for them in previous pregnancies.