Kryptonsgirl at The Sweet Escape tagged me, so here goes!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Yep!
C- Cake or Pie: My mom's pies (squash or apple)
D- Day of Choice: Sunday
E- Essential Item: Something to read
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Gross!
H- Hometown: Salt Lake City
I- Indulgence(s): Long Hot Shower, Shopping
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: 5 of 'em!
L- Life is incomplete without: Somebody to enjoy it with
M- Marriage Date: April 30, 1993
N- Number of Siblings: 7; 4 sisters, 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Drowning, Clowns
Q- Quote(s): "Don't sweat the small stuff."
R- Reason To Smile: Seeing my husband walk through the front door, listening to my children explain the RULES to each other.
S- Something new: Spring tulips
T- Tag: Barefoot Bhakti and LaJendi
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can wrap my feet around the back of my head!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Mmmm- Roast Turkey!
W- Worst Habit: I take people seriously. I don't understand sarcasm.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Do you really care to know?
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything someone else prepares.
Z- Zodiac: Pisces
Here's another tag I copied from Becky, I thought it would be fun to fill out.
1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Andy Joe Honda
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): Chocolate Velvet Milano
3. My "fly" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: J Mic
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Blue Panda
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Nadda Salt Lake City
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name): MicJu
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Jade Smoothie
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Tony Clyde
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): (I don't have a favorite perfume. So I guess I'd just go by) Jelly Belly or Nibs (neither one are very complementary)
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): T. Anthon
Wanna try this one? Okay, I tag you!
6 comments:
I like what you've done with the place:) I would love to see a Rachel Coleman song on your play list:)
Thanks for the tag. It will be fun to do.
love you butt sister!
I love it! Feet behind the head huh!?
It's so fun to read these tags and learn so much about the people around here! And I love the cakes! I've tried doing a few fun ones before, but they didn't look nearly as professional as yours!! :) I'm going to have to have some lessons from you on cake decorating!
this is fun! I'm learning so much about you. Your blog is looking good!
I love all the fun cakes you've made! We need to get together again sometime! Maybe in a month or so?
Post a Comment