Last Friday, DH and the boys went on a Father/Son campout, so Boo and I had “Girls Night In.” We rented movies, ate ice-cream, and gave each other pedicures. We had loads of fun!
Sounds like the perfect night. I am still trying to figure out who DH is though... Cute toes. I learned on my mish that toenails should ALWAYS be painted. That way when you have a bad day and are looking down, there's something to brighten everything up!
jendoop - let's see, I think I got my Chaco sandals 4 years ago, so I've had those tan lines from that day forward. I live in those sandals in the spring/summer/fall. The rest of the time I wear my Asics 2120's.
3 comments:
How many years is it now that you've had those same tan lines on your feet? :)
Sounds like the perfect night. I am still trying to figure out who DH is though... Cute toes. I learned on my mish that toenails should ALWAYS be painted. That way when you have a bad day and are looking down, there's something to brighten everything up!
jendoop - let's see, I think I got my Chaco sandals 4 years ago, so I've had those tan lines from that day forward. I live in those sandals in the spring/summer/fall. The rest of the time I wear my Asics 2120's.
maryann - Cute thought!
Post a Comment