Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new!

I've posted a few pictures of our living room remodeling - I’ll bet you can’t wait to see the finished product and neither can I!

BEFORE -
JUST GOOFING AROUND -

PAINTING -



GETTING CLOSER-


JUST A FEW THINGS LEFT TO DO - we set up the new TV and stand anyway. I got curtains up as well. We just have to do baseboards, find some cute tie-backs, move the piano into our little nook, and hang pictures!


DH is amazing! He has really been working hard to get this all finished and has done such a nice job. He even installed child locks on our new TV stand so our one year old keeps his little paws off! Love it! BTW - the one year old has already toppled the plant on the left and cracked the ceramic pot.

5 comments:

jendoop said...

Congrats on the updated family room.
I made the mistake of letting DH put the TV up before we were finished, its been at least two weeks and no progress since.

Jules said...

I hope that doesn't happen here. We still need to finish the baseboards, move the piano, and set up a school desk for A.

Mare said...

Sounds like you've been busy and having lots of fun...are these the finished photos?

Jules said...

maryann - we've got some finishing touches to do. I'll post the finished product as soon as their done. Should be by the end of the week.

Anonymous said...

What a great handy man you've got yourself there! Lucky you!! I miss checking your post a few days and miss all the great pics!