It's funny how home improvement projects are never ending. Now that we've finished the living room, I'm ready to do the kitchen, entry way, and stair case. DH is feeling the same way. He's already begun patching knicks and holes. Our home is only 3 1/2 years old and it amazes me how much damage 5 kids can do in such a short time. It doesn't help that the builder used staples to attach the rounded corners instead of screws. The corners are pulling up and creating cracks along the walls.
Any decorating help would be much appreciated. We have a lot of wall space! "Sweet Escape" maybe you could give me tips on the table runner idea that looked so nice in your last home?

Last week I had the idea to reward B for going potty in the toilet (he's getting lazy and the laundry is mounting). I got him a chart from WalMart and an 89 cent wooden car. When he filled up his chart with stickers, he could paint his car. I was so pleased at how well this worked. He did sooo much better this week. Here's a picture of him and Boo painting the car.
Any decorating help would be much appreciated. We have a lot of wall space! "Sweet Escape" maybe you could give me tips on the table runner idea that looked so nice in your last home?
Last week I had the idea to reward B for going potty in the toilet (he's getting lazy and the laundry is mounting). I got him a chart from WalMart and an 89 cent wooden car. When he filled up his chart with stickers, he could paint his car. I was so pleased at how well this worked. He did sooo much better this week. Here's a picture of him and Boo painting the car.

3 comments:
Yes, I've been noticing little nicks in our walls as well. SO not a fun thing in a new house! That's what you get with kids! That is quite the wall space...you'll have to consult with my husband. It was actually his creation. I will say, that I am taking goofy pics of my kids, will black and white them in photoshop and hang them on the stair wall. Something different and fun. Good luck, and if I have anymore ideas, I'll send them along! :)
B - congratulations!!! Sounds like things are going well. Don't know if you have cable etc, but the DIY channels have some awesome ideas, also their online pages have great step by step instructions for different projects - or even just for different ideas.
I also say - bring in more plants - they take toxins out of your air, provide oxygen and are great space fillers and add contrast etc to your rooms.
What a great way to motivate your little guy.
Don't kill your self on that ladder!
Post a Comment