I just finished reading a blog post about Primary Music Leaders (PML). I was intrigued since this is my current calling (assignment - for those of you who don't speak Mormonese). I'll have to admit, he had some great ideas and made me laugh my guts out in the process. Please read this one for me. Here's the link - Normal Mormon Husband
I think the SNL cast member quality is the most important one to have. "The pressure to perform is on every single Sunday for the PML to do something fresh and innovative. She has to devise creative games, prizes, contests, props and pictures to keep things new and exciting during music time. As soon as she starts recycling material, she will lose her audience. Once a week for 48 weeks it's lights! Camera! Singing Time!" (Normal Mormon Husband blog post Friday November 14)
1 comment:
I checked it out and it was hilarious.- too funny he posted about that just after you got your calling! How's it going? It's my turn to do music in Dec- take a deep breath and dive in!
Post a Comment