Recap: We took the kids sledding on Saturday. We had to drive to the canyon to find snow. It was a perfect day for sledding. The sun was shining and we had the hill to ourselves. There were some fun runs with lots of bumps that A bruised his arm on. There were some gentler slopes for the little ones. I would've gone down the hill, but the thought of having to walk back up the hill was too daunting. On Monday, Boo dressed up like Tacky the penguin to celebrate reading! Last night G received his Bobcat patch for cub scouts. Way to go G!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yea G!! (and way to go mom!) I'm still left pondering how it could be so nice and warm (almost 70) and two days later snow. Sledding is much funner when it's warmer though!
We are sure enjoying the weather here in Colorado, it has been in the 60-70 degrees but the wind sure has been strong the last two days. We are so proud of G for his hard work in recieving his Bobcat and getting baptized. I can't believe that he is that old. We are still waiting for snow, I don't know where it is!
HEY! You don't even look preggers!! I'm calling your bluff, you just wanted free meals. You know eventually you'll have to produce a baby if you keep up all this pregnancy talk!
5 comments:
Yea G!! (and way to go mom!) I'm still left pondering how it could be so nice and warm (almost 70) and two days later snow. Sledding is much funner when it's warmer though!
Oh my goodness, I didn't even know their was scouts last night! I don't have any info!!!
We are sure enjoying the weather here in Colorado, it has been in the 60-70 degrees but the wind sure has been strong the last two days. We are so proud of G for his hard work in recieving his Bobcat and getting baptized. I can't believe that he is that old.
We are still waiting for snow, I don't know where it is!
Hey just wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog!
HEY! You don't even look preggers!! I'm calling your bluff, you just wanted free meals. You know eventually you'll have to produce a baby if you keep up all this pregnancy talk!
Oh yeah, cute kids.
;)
Post a Comment