I've made it to 34 weeks. Just two more weeks to go! Also, this little baby girl is breech at the moment, so hopefully she turns soon. Thanks everyone for your encouragement and especially your help! Dinners and babysitting have been much appreciated.
School is out! Yep - school ended yesterday. Any ideas on how to keep 5 kids happy and helpful for the summer months?
I'm done home schooling!!!! Those two years of school with my oldest passed so quickly. It was hard at times and sometimes frustrating but overall worth it! I feel like he is in a better place then he was two years ago. It has been fun having him home all the time and watching him learn and grow.
The dry wall is almost finished! Our basement is looking so good! By next week, the mudding and taping should be finished. Then my DH will paint and hang doors and all that fun stuff. Anyone know a good place to buy carpet?
2 comments:
Hang in there girlfriend!You're in the last stretch.
My only suggestion for keeping 5 kids happy and helpful is the sugar drug (which I try to save only for emergencies), and the "plug-in" drug. The plug-in drug is the best - my kids will do anything for 1/2 an hour of gaming time or TV time. I've got them begging to do chores out of my chore jar.
Here's to hoping the baby turns soon and you enjoy your Dr. ordered rest. Can't wait to see her in August.
Glad to hear things are going well for you. I was going to tell you that we went to Hal Sharp (Tiffany Ence's grandpa) at the RC Willey on 900 E 5400 S (somewhere close by there). Good luck!!
Post a Comment