I made it to 35 weeks gestation. I am also happy to say that our little girl has moved on her own and is no longer breech. One more week until they let me get off bed rest. I've had a great deal of time to get some reading done.
The basement is looking great! We'll be ready for paint soon.
6 comments:
YAY! Congrats. Hoping you have a couple more good weeks before she comes!
love the updates. now get back to bed:) you my not have this girl while I'm gone:)
Mare - I"m hoping to make it to 37 weeks. See you guys in July!
Lynja - Okay mommy!
yay for you! I am so glad that she turned on her own and that you are almost ready to have her! Good luck!
Way to hold on!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you always. Keep the updates coming.
Wow, so close! I'm sure time isn't flying by for you, but really, you've come so far.
Post a Comment