Oh happy day!
Little Elyssa is here at last.
She came without parade or much fuss,
but come she did, and fairly fast.

7 lbs. 5 oz.
20" long
She had a little jaundice on day 3 and had to be under the bili lights for a while.
Here she is today. She is 5 days old!
- Our Littlest Sweetie -
12 comments:
CONGRATS!!
She is so pretty and perfect!!! Who is she looking like? I need to come for a visit, but I have a small summer cold, and will need to wait for a few days until this gunk is gone. Congrats!!
CONGRATS. She is a cutie. I am so glad that she is here and you are all healthy.
Congratulations! She is just beautiful!!!!
From what I can remember of Boo (I believe is what you call her), they look very similar!
She looks most like Boo with her dark hair, but I see a little of everyone in her. She's definitely from the same mold.
I've had a few people ask me how to pronounce Elyssa's name. Say out loud "Melissa", now say it again without the "M" - You Got It!
She is simply beautiful! Congrats!
Congratulations, what a cutie! She came early and still got the cute cheeks!
Congratulations mommy!! She looks absolutely beautiful! I love the expression on her face in the last pic! Makes me baby hungry again!
BEAUTIFUL WORK. It is all so very worth everything. Congratulations to Mom and Dad.
Congrats! She is a little doll.
Post a Comment