Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's Official

I am 36 weeks, dilated to a 4, 50% effaced, and no longer on bed rest! Yay! Now I can start getting ready for this baby. I've got a nursery to decorate and some serious organizing to get done.

Thanks everyone for helping me out during the bed rest. Thanks especially to my Father-in-law who came and stayed most days and kept the kids happy, changed countless diapers, and did the housework like a champ! I always knew you had it in you!

On another note - Here are some pictures from our latest excursion to Black Rock -

The kids made it to the top for the first time!

Here's the crew just before sunset -
The sunset was beautiful!

The BASEMENT

Before sheet rock -After the sheet rock -

Boo and G in their alien spacesuits at Camp Invention -

1 comment:

The A Family said...

I love the sunset pics! Where is black rock? I want to go!